Score a Touchdown with this Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
When you think of the ‘Big Game’, a winning lineup of delicious food is every excuse to celebrate, even if you don’t know who is actually playing. From zesty dips, crispy wings and yummy snacks, there is always that one crave-able dish that draws a crowd. If Buffalo Chicken Dip comes to mind, you are among many who consider this their favorite Game Day food!
Nearly everyone loves this highly flavorful, scrumptious dip that is high in protein and guaranteed to please your palette. But what if we took this classic, crowd-pleasing dish and introduced it to a mushroom?! Are you drooling yet??
Check out these super easy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms! Whether you’re hosting or bringing a dish to the Big Game party, these are guaranteed to score a touchdown with every bite!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms (10) – remove the stems and insides
- 1 pound of cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- 2 diced celery stalks
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- Diced scallions or chopped parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open mushrooms and arrange face up in a baking dish
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add diced celery and cook until tender
- Add wing sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing to the skillet
- Stir until the cream cheese is melted and the buffalo sauce is smooth
- Add chicken and mixture together until the chicken is coated
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the mushrooms and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted for approximately 20 minutes
- Garnish with scallions or parsley